- Books & More
- Museum Passes
The Massachusetts Cultural Council, Brockton Cultural Council, and Brockton Public Library sponsor a museum pass program for adult Brockton Public Library cardholders with library records in good standing.
- Patrons must have a valid Brockton library card in order to check out the passes.
- Passes may be reserved at the Main Library up to two months in advance.
- We recommend that patrons wishing to reserve a pass for a high demand time, such as a weekend, school vacation, or summertime, reserve as early as possible.
- The library offers up to one pass per day to two (2) different museums.
- The pass may be picked up at the Main Library the day before or the day of the reservation.
- Passes are for 24 hours ($1 late fee per day and $25 replacement fee when applicable).
Directions and other information is available through links on the pass reservation page and at the circulation desk of the Main library.
Museum passes are available only at some locations due to coronavirus restrictions. Some locations require patrons to schedule the time of arrival online, and will accept the passes from the library. Call 508-894-1407 or check the museum pass reservation page for details on individual passes.
- Grayed out 'None Available' buttons mean that the passes are not currently being accepted.
- A grayed out 'Closed' button indicates that the location is in fact closed.
Reserve Museum Passes on Tixkeeper
Email us your comments about the museum pass program. Your input is important for future funding.