Tips For Visitors
We welcome everyone to the collections, services and facilities of our libraries.
Enjoy opportunities for reading, study, information access, and cultural activities.
We strive to provide facilities that are clean, comfortable, safe, and friendly places for all ages. Please help us to make visiting the library an enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Respect the right of all library users to read and study. Be courteous to others by not talking on your cell phone.
- Refrain from consuming food and drinks.
- Safeguard your valuables and do not leave personal property unattended. .
- Supervise the activities and behavior of your young children.
- Library staff are not responsible for supervising children. Parents and caregivers: Children aged 4 and under must always be closely supervised (within sight) by a responsible adult. Children between the ages of 5 and 9 must be directly supervised (in the same room or area of the library) by a responsible adult.
- For your protection, surveillance cameras are in use.
- It is against state law to: damage or deface library property or materials; remove materials from the library without having checked them out, use false identification to obtain a library card; and use another person's library card without his/her permission. Persons engaging in such activities are subject to prosecution.
- Loitering or sleeping on library premises, grounds or parking areas is not permitted.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn in the library.
- No solicitation of any kind may take place on library property. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>